- Consumers must be at least 21 years old to sample wine. If there is any doubt, please ask for identification.
- You will need the following items for every tasting: Table, Tablecloth, Plastic Cups, Wine Key, Corkscrew, ice bucket and Promo sheet. Always ask the manager for a garbage bag and a cooler or ice bucket if serving white wines. If you are set up near a cooler, you can store the bottles of white wine in the cooler to keep them cold.
- Always call the store the day of or 1 day prior to your event to confirm the correct date, time, location, and product to be sampling. If the information is different from what our office communicated to you, please call for clarification.
- Always arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your promotion and do not pack up or leave before the scheduled leave time. Check at the service desk for the location of the product you are sampling. Leave the empty bottles at the store. Check with the manager on duty to see where he/she would like you to empty and store the bottles. Do not purchase the product unless specified by our office. The salesperson will replace all empty bottles.
- Please be careful when removing corks from Sparkling Wines. Point the bottle away from everyone and hold on to the cork.
- Always use 1-3 ounce plastic cups. The 1 ounce is preferred. If you live out of the area or our office is out of cups, attach a receipt for cups to your promotion sheet and you will be reimbursed. Pour very small samples, just a taste for the consumer and DO NOT pre-pour samples.
- Feel free to decorate your table and dress tastefully
- At the end of your event, have a store manager sign and stamp your promo sheet. Email or fax the form to email@example.com or 813-254-3444 within 48 hours of the promotion.
- If there is an emergency or problem, call the office immediately. If it is after business hours, you must call Nicole Scannell on her cell phone at 813-494-5805.
Dress attire: Unless otherwise specified we require all staff to wear all black business professional attire at all events. Women can wear an all black dress, black skirt with a black blouse, black slacks, etc. Men please wear black pants and black buttoned down shirt. No sunglasses or flip flops, treat this as a professional job, we want you to look the part.
All inquiries regarding your assignment must be referred to Scannell Productions, Inc.